Reimagining salads one bowl at a time.
Chopt Creative Salad Company is an American chain of fast casual restaurants with locations in New York, Washington, D.C., Maryland, Connecticut, New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 2001 and focuses on serving salads, although warm grain bowls and wraps are also available.
HOW WE’VE HELPED
We’ve worked with Chopt since 2016, specifically managing PR strategy and some overarching marketing support to the Southeastern region of their brand. Over time we’ve earned more work including the expansion of our territory to include DMV and this year have garnered more work including some bigger brand messages and work in the NYC market (their home market).
- Strategy and management of PR for Chopt’s Southern market
- Collaboration with national PR and marketing teams
- Media training and coaching with owners, founders to deliver press interviews
- Write and distribute releases and pitches across:
- North Carolina
- DMV and Virginia
- Management of PR for new restaurant openings (from lease signing to doors opening)
- Nonprofit research and development; collaboration on NROs and campaigns
- Community engagement with relevant businesses
- Influencer marketing
- Provide consulting with focus on local markets and goings on
- Offer guidance on social media and marketing tactics within local markets and beyond
- Offer recommendations on partners, strategy, communications, community engagement opportunities
- Provide marketing support across social media and other platforms
- Manage OOH and ad buys in Southern markets and beyond
- Create specific and targeted marketing plans for business objectives
- Manage free and paid listings for campaigns/events
- Research, secure and manage influencer partnerships for targeted campaigns