PROTECT ALL WOMEN
IN CELEBRATION OF ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE, WE’RE LAUNCHING A SHIRT WITH A MESSAGE AND A MISSION.
PROTECT ALL WOMEN.
On June 24, 2022, the famous Roe v. Wade ruling was overturned, and our hearts were immediately broken.
The removal of federal protection for women as they make incredibly difficult decisions for their bodies is truly shocking and abhorrent.
So what do we do? We thought we this was 2022, we thought we were… moving forward? That the future was near? That we were becoming POWERFUL, not powerless.
We’re launching a fundraising campaign in support of an out-of-state organization that has immediate need when supporting women who are at great risk.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We’re launching a preorder to gauge interest and BW is sponsoring the first 500 (+) shirts.
SHIRTS ARE FREE WITH A $7 DONATION TO ________ IF YOU LIVE IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA AND CAN PICK UP YOUR SHIRT
SHIRTS ARE FREE WITH A $7 DONATION + $5 TO COVER SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF CHARLOTTE/DON’T WANT TO MAKE A PHYSICAL PICKUP
WILL YOU WEAR AND SHARE THE MESSAGE?
SHIRTS FOR CHARLOTTE PICKUP
- Why isn’t this message more inclusive? We want to be as inclusive as humanly possible, and unfortunately, sometimes that is not always possible. If you have ideas around what we could do for round 2, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you sure you want your company aligned with this? Yep.
- I couldn’t buy the shirt, now what? We’re managing interest/inventory/sales and you’ve been redirected here in the interim while we’re getting started. Join our email list so we can notify you when more shirts are available.
- Can I just buy a shirt outright? Yes, we’re working on that. Once we hit the 500 we are giving away for free, we’ll make the shirts available for purchase. Join our mailing list here.
- How do the donations work? We’re donating 100% of your money (outside of the funds we collect for shipping) to the nonprofit selected.
- What percentage of the donation is actually going to the charity? For now we have set up the buttons through paypal to manage your orders and we’re working with the nonprofit directly to see how we can get your money to go directly to them (as compared to pass through via our paypal).
- Tell me about the shirts. The shirts are unisex style by Bella + Canvas. We’ll have sizes XS – XXL.
- Is there a greater way I can get involved and support this? Maybe! Send a note to email@example.com and let us know how you would have interest in joining forces.
- Where and how soon can I pick up my shirt if I am in Charlotte? We hope to have the shirts in by mid to late July and we’ll plan a few pickup days/times and locations.
- How do I get updates about all of this? When you make a donation, we’ll capture your email and stay in touch there. You can also follow BW on social @blackwedco.
- Can I sponsor a round of tshirts? Um yes, of course!!! If you want to DIY we can connect you to our partners. If you want to subsidize our efforts, we’ll do the work! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how much you have to support the cause. Thank you!
- Why are you giving away free tshirts? What’s in it for you? This is a fucking shitty and depressing situation that has a lot of people feeling so very helpless. This activation is is what, with our talents, we CAN do. Also, the shirts will be lightly be branded with a tiny bw, so I guess you could say we’re writing this off as “marketing.” Don’t tell our accountant.
- I sent you a DM on instagram, why haven’t you written back? Email is the best way to get in touch: email@example.com.
- I used Charlotte pickup option to avoid the $5 shipping fee but I don’t live in Charlotte, what do I do? Drive to Charlotte to pick it up! We will not be shipping items without payment of the shipping fee.