A healing haven for those experiencing homelessness.
Samaritan House is Charlotte’s only medical respite, providing short term stays to those facing homelessness upon departing from the hospital system. Providing a bed, clothes, 3 meals a day and transportation to remaining medical appointments is just the beginning to the wonderful support SH provides.
HOW WE’VE HELPED
We’ve worked with Samaritan House to freshen up their website, better tell their story and launch various campaigns to raise funds necessary for their continued operations.
- Freshening up social media, making important posts about campaigns
- Launched “Save Our Home” campaign, which was a crisis communication to raise immediate funds
- We secured many press pieces and received pledges higher than the actual fundraising goal within the first week
- Freshened up website, improved functionality
- Launched ecommerce in support of their luncheon sponsorships
- Created landing page for “Save Our Home” campaign
- Further explored brand visuals
- Created luncheon campaign assets including social graphics, signage, and program
- Created Save Our Home campaign assets and visuals