As spring finally descends upon the Queen City, it’s time for restaurants to switch their hearty winter menus to lighter and more refreshing spring options. From cocktails to dishes to your soon-to-be favorite coffee drink, here are the 15 places you need to go and some of the new things you should try in April.
BLT Steak is rolling out a special Easter Brunch menu for Sunday, April 21. While brunch staples such as the Lobster “Cobb” Salad ($27) will be on the menu, new additions, such as the Crabcake ($19), the Lobster grilled cheese with Maine lobster and both American and Fontina cheese ($28), and the Truffle Burger ($25 or $30 with the addition of a fried egg) are all new for the day.
- Monday: draft beers (only local/regional beers are on tap) are $3 and flatbreads are $10.
- Monday – Tuesday: kids under 12 years old eat free in the taproom with purchase of adult entree
- Monday – Thursday: Prix Fixe Menu option (1 app, 2 entrées, and a bottle of wine) for $50 $1 East Coast Oysters (each)
- Wednesday – Thursday: ½ price bottles of wine
Après Midi Menu (Monday – Friday, 3 – 5 p.m., bar and terrace only)
- $1 East Coast Oysters (each)
- $5 Mimosa Eggs
- $8 Tart Flambée
- $8 LBH Burger
Newly open in SouthPark, in the space where Treehouse Whiskey used to be.
- Monday: ½ price wings and $5 select pints.
- Tuesday: Tequila Tuesdays with $5 Espolòn, $7 house margaritas, $5 queso.
- Wednesday: ½ price wine bottles and $5 whisky (there is also live music)
- Thursday: ½ price for select pitchers of margaritas
- Sunday: ½ price Pink Cactus sangria pitchers
VIEW FULL ARTICLE VIA CHARLOTTE FIVE