Where to Eat on Christmas Eve ~ the 2018 Edition
Do visions of endless prep, limited oven space and late-night dish sessions dampen your holiday cheer? This year, leave the cooking (and cleaning) to the professionals by snagging your reservations now at one of the Charlotte restaurants open on Christmas Eve. Whether you are planning on midnight services or not, our picks for where to eat a Christmas Eve dinner out in Charlotte are:
303 S Church St. | 704.445.2540
Angeline’s will be offering its fabulous seasonal menu in addition to these holiday specials:
- Lobster Rigati: Butter Poached Lobster, Smoked Fontina Fonduta, Broccolini, Gruyere/Focaccia Crust
- Arancini: White Truffle, Wild Mushroom, Pesto Aioli, Pickled Peppers
- Whole Salt Baked Snapper (served table-side): Confit Fingerlings, Celery Root, Roasted Fennel, Baby Carrots, Preserved Lemon Coulis
- Duck Cassoulet: Duck Confit, Duck Sausage, Braised Cannelini Beans, Collard Greens, Shaved Truffle
- Cranberry-Walnut Bread Pudding: Vanilla Bean Crème Anglais, Cinnamon Gelato
- Italian Trifle: Sponge Cake, Marsala Syrup, Fresh Berries, Pastry Cream
WP Kitchen + Bar
6706-C Philips Place Court | 704.295.0101
This SouthPark favorite will be offering their regular seasonal menu on Christmas Eve with their final seating at 7 p.m.
Dilworth Tasting Room
300 East Tremont Ave. | 704.595.3337
Dilworth Tasting Room will welcome guests on Christmas Eve with their regular seasonal menu.
127 N Tryon St. | 704.919.1322
5Church will welcome Christmas Eve guests from 4 – 9 p.m. for their regular dinner menu. Call 704.919.1322 or visit online to reserve your table.
127 North Tryon St. Suite #D | 980.260.3227
Sophia’s Lounge, which is all decked out for the season, will offer its regular menu and be open from 3 p.m.-12 a.m. Make your online reservations here.
1100 Metropolitan Ave. | 704.370.7755
Vivace’s Feast of the 7 Fishes concludes on Christmas Eve with a three-course menu for $55 per person. View the full menu and make reservations here.
Reid’s Fine Foods
Reid’s has a number of catering options for your Christmas Eve dinner at home. Orders will be available for pick-up on Sunday, December 23, and Monday, December 24, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. All orders after Thursday, December 20, are subject to availability. Call to place your order:
- Reid’s Myers Park: Hannah Worcester, 704-995-1221
- Reid’s SouthPark: Cassie Fry, 704-995-0108
- Reid’s Uptown: Thomas Coker, 704-301-2519
110 N College St. | 704.972.4380
This Uptown hotspot will offer a three-course Christmas Blackboard menu for $65 per person from 5 – 10 p.m. View the full menu here.
Napa on Providence
110 Perrin Pl. | 704.900.8535
Napa on Providence will serve a three or four course menu from 4 – 8 p.m. Three courses offered at $40 and four courses offered at $45.
715 Providence Rd. | 704.372.8110
In Myers Park, Stagioni will offer a five-course family-style menu for $65 per person plus tax and gratuity. Children 10 and under are $25. View the full menu and make reservations here.
La Belle Helene
300 S Tryon St. | 704.969.2550
La Belle Helene will welcome guests on Christmas Eve with a special menu featuring Parisian Gnocchi with fine herbs, Jerusalem artichokes, Sauce Nantua and crawfish, Lobster Thermidor and a traditional French Buche de Noel for dessert. Reserve your table online.
VIA SCOOP CHARLOTTE