While everyone else is making a grocery list and checking it twice this week, maybe you’re over here wondering if your oven has an app that will make a turkey for you. (The answer: sort of).
Consider yourself among the culinary challenged? Have a chef from one of these Charlotte restaurants prepare Thanksgiving dinner for you and your loved ones.
Here are 11 Charlotte-area restaurants that are either open on Thanksgiving Day, have pickup options beforehand or both. Note, almost all of these require pre-orders or reservations, so you do need to plan ahead:
(1) BLT STEAK
110 N. College St.
Dine-in on Thanksgiving Day: The restaurant is open from noon-8 p.m. Prix fixe: $85/person:
Appetizer (choice of one):
- Butternut Squash Soup: Crispy Garlic, Creme Fraiche, Basil Oil
- Fontina & Bacon Toast: Apple, Candied Walnuts, Local Honey
- Baby Spinach Salad: Sherry-Bacon Vinaigrette, Grilled Crouton, Blue Cheese
Main course (choice of one):
- Roasted Organic Turkey: Pecan Stuffing, Cranberry-orange Sauce, Rosemary Gravy
- Seared Scottish Salmon: Potato Leek Hash, Lemon Brown Butter
- Roasted Prime Rib: Garlic Jus, Caramelized Onion Popover
- Brussel Sprouts
- Glazed Carrots
- Mashed Potatoes
- Haricots Verts
Dessert (choice of one):
- Chocolate Tart: Almond Crumble, Orange Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake: Cinnamon Ice Cream, Cream Cheese Frosting