A women’s organization supporting individuals and families with financial resources to improve lives and inspire hope.
As a legacy organization with a mission to help clients bridge the gap from fragility to stability, Good Friends has been serving community members for 36 years and counting. Their annual holiday luncheon each December is a one-hour charity event that allows for a whole year’s worth of supporting “friends” in need.
HOW WE’VE HELPED
We have worked alongside the Good Friends team as a marketing partner for multiple years to provide brand, design, strategy, social media and PR support in promotion of their annual year-end “Gather & Give” event. We’ve helped them expand their reach and more importantly, their funds raised each year.
- Manage PR strategy
- Media outreach and relations
- Social Media management
- Campaign creation and execution
- Social media influencer engagements
- Toolkit design and training
- Provide input and guidance for best ideas/practices for current and modern marketing
- Design annual marketing strategy for optimizing owned and earned channels
- Create overall look and feel for branding and design concepts for each annual event
- Design all digital and print assets needed for promotion and execution of event:
- Save the Date
- Invitation Suite
- Promotional materials
- Website and Social Media graphics
- Annual Report
- Physical Event Signage and Presentations