AMELIE’S FRENCH BAKERY
We worked with Amelie’s serving as a fractional CMO partner to maintain and expand upon all marketing efforts, while also helping support the hiring process for their marketing manager position.
Amelie’s is Charlotte’s favorite French inspired bakery, slinging the best scratch-made macarons, pastries, soups and delightful savories.
HOW WE HELPED
We worked with the Amelie’s team to develop and implement social media, PR, and marketing strategies needed to build upon and enhance their existing and amazing brand.
- Reviewal of past and present marketing materials, assets, and efforts to provide strategic summary/analysis
- Wrap arms around all budgetary guidelines, timelines, channels
- Make recommendations for evolution of marketing concepts, channels and strategy
- Put together visually branded presentation for owner’s review
- Downloaded with new hire on existing/future strategy to set them and the team up for success
- Manage launch and ongoing strategy and execution, specifically around new product launches, location openings
- Press release writing, pitching and media relations
- Ownership of 2 bakery announcements: bread and original location move
- Ownership of ongoing storytelling with uptown and fort mill bakery updates
- Other PR campaigns including trending themes/holidays, Ukraine macaron fundraiser, etc.
- Community engagement/charity partner/influencer support
- Design and strategy of new bakery opening media spend
- Oversight of $30k budget with creative and thoughtful activations including:
- Light rail wrap
- Geofenced ads
- Grassroots social media campaign with influencer play
- Interactive website activation
- Management of monthly content calendar, daily posts across social pages
- Community management
- Launch of creative social media campaigns including 2 new bakery announcements, grassroots, scavenger hunt, new bakery opening and macaron contests
- Create appealing and creative social media visuals and strategy
- Management of content calendar in collaboration with operations/kitchen team
- Design new job description
- Make recommendations on marketing team growth strategy
- Manage job listing, incoming leads and preliminary interviews
- Make recommendations on top candidate choices
- Will support relevant training for new Marketing Director once hired
- Will work with team to support in hiring new marketing team members at varying levels