November is here. And you know what that means? The official start to the holiday season, or as we like to refer to it, the start of winter weight gain season.
This month’s restaurants are introducing new menus and cocktails, as well as supporting different charities. Here are 37 other places to eat and drink, along with some of the new things you should try this month.
We’ve noted the restaurants that will be serving a Thanksgiving feast, but please check to see which ones will be open that day before deciding to forgo Aunt Debbie’s dry meatloaf. (If prices are not listed, they are not yet available.)
110 N. College St.
BLT Steak will be serving dinner on Thanksgiving and have created a menu that would make grandma proud. The cost is $85 per person and will include a choice of one appetizer, a main course and a dessert. All sides will be served family style to the table.
• Butternut Squash Soup made with crispy garlic, creme fraiche and basil oil
• Fontina & Bacon Toast served with apple, candied walnuts and local honey
• Baby Spinach Salad made with sherry-bacon vinaigrette, grilled croutons and blue cheese
Main Course options:
• Roasted Organic Turkey with pecan stuffing, cranberry-orange sauce and rosemary gravy
• Seared Scottish Salmon served with potato leek hash and a lemon brown butter
• Roasted Prime Rib with garlic jus and served with a caramelized onion popover
• Chocolate tart with almond crumble and served with orange ice cream
• Carrot Cake with cinnamon ice cream and cream cheese frosting
• Brussels Sprouts
• Glazed Carrots
• Mashed Potatoes
• Haricots Verts
In addition to the Thanksgiving menu, don’t forget about its Sunday special of half-price bottles of wine and 50% off dinner for first responders.
VIEW THE FULL ARTICLE AT CHARLOTTE FIVE.