COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE…
We are looking for a high-energy professional to join our team. S/he will support marketing and project management efforts in a fast-paced, team-oriented and drama-free environment. This is a critical role and requires someone who is results-driven, creative and extremely detail-oriented. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic and demanding but fun environment and will be have a thirst for learning and growing while contributing to the continued success of the company. S/he will support the company’s Executive Leader and team and will enthusiastically jump into and/or simultaneously support a variety of diverse tasks and goals. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working individually or as part of a team and in taking initiative and direction from others. Our Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the company’s success and will contribute to the seamless completion of critical projects and goals.
This is a FT position with an immediate need, but we are looking for someone who will fit and grow within our dynamic team and company culture.
- Assist team with coordination and design of various integrated communication and marketing activities
- Assume the “go-to” role for the execution of a variety of integrated communication projects and marketing activities
- Assist in developing, creating and maintaining sales proposals and collateral, emails and many other materials related to marketing
- Create and maintain content and provide updates to company website and other electronic marketing
- Develop standardized presentations and proposals
- Assist with research for marketing campaigns and efforts
- Facilitate and complete marketing administrative projects in a timely and professional manner
- Execute and analyze results of advertisement and marketing campaigns including ad-hoc reporting/projects
- Assist teammates to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and flawlessly
- Execute a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions and other marketing plans
- Active on and proficient with social media platforms, email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, content management systems such as Dropbox, Google Drive, project management softwares like Slack and Asana, Website platforms such as WordPress and Squarespace.
- Possess strong communication skills across all channels (written, face-to-face, via email, instant messaging or phone)
- Maintain a positive, “can do” attitude that contributes to the betterment of the overall culture and environment
- A passion for all things marketing including a strong understanding of digital and social marketing strategies and executions
- A strong detail-orientation including a drive for problem-solving, innovation and results
- A combination of marketing intuition, baseline skills and practical/analytical thinking
- Must be highly professional and committed to putting the best version of yourself forward every day
- Highly organized, efficient and accountable
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills including an infectious, positive attitude and approach
- Takes initiative to understand and contribute to the achievement of company goals and strategies
- A strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, demonstrated intellectual curiosity and personal accountability for achieving professional growth while completing assigned tasks
- Wear black on Wednesday in celebration of Black Wednesday’s brand and camaraderie
- Office experience: 1 year preferred
- Marketing experience: 1 year preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business/Marketing focus preferred
Why Black Wednesday?
We work with some pretty cool clients that are doing awesome stuff, building authentic communities and in creative ways. We are a “heads down,” small but mighty, and busy team, but know when it’s time for a beer. Everyone on the team is empowered to take ownership in their work and manage their own work load. We want everyone to be excited about what they’re working on and enthusiastic about coming in each day (especially Wednesdays, obviously). We are in growth mode, which means we are thoughtful about everything we do and maintaining an extremely high caliber of work is extremely important.
To apply, please send the following items to email@example.com with the subject heading, “I will crush”
- Direct links to social media channels (must be public)
- A cover letter about your experience and/or interest in the role
Do not contact the business or owner directly across any platform; doing so will remove you from consideration.