Black Wednesday is a boutique marketing company focused on amplifying a brand’s message. Concentrating on social media, marketing, events, public relations, design and consulting, BW works to help businesses gain the exposure needed to be successful. We are dedicated to providing custom services tailored to our clients and we are always up to try something new. This edge is what has helped us grow the business… and now we need some additional administrative support.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant!
The ideal candidate:
- Must be detail-oriented and annoyingly organized
- Will be flexible and ready to help with whatever needs to be done
- Has a passion for spreadsheets
- Is trustworthy and responsible
- Will have ease with google docs, cal and dropbox, etc.
- Must want to make the team’s lives easier by being a key provider of support
- Will be able to multi-task and complete projects efficiently
- Will communicate professionally
- Will be personable, fun and upbeat! A positive attitude goes a long way
- Must be flexible and adaptive to the ever-changing needs and demands of small business
- Will wear black on Wednesdays
Why work for Black Wednesday?
- We have a business casual and fun work environment
- We are driven by creativity & authenticity
- There are big opportunities for growth, continuing education, networking and professional growth/development
- We are laser-focused to get the job done, but we know when it’s time for chips and salsa
- The position is 15 hours/week to start
- Support general/administrative/clerical/project-based work
- Assist team members in managing their work efforts
- Keep office clean, tidy and stocked
- Manage owner’s calendar
- Ability to come to the office (NoDa/Charlotte) 1-2 days per week
- Run errands
- This is not a sales position
- The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations. No elevator access.
- Availability to complete hours at our physical office (Charlotte, NC)
- Must have access to a car for use with errands
- Must have access to a computer (laptop preferred) because you will be required to bring it to the office each day
Please send the following items to email@example.com:
- Interest in the position
*please NO direct messages/phone calls/other about this job; contacting the business owner directly will result in disqualification for the position.